Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a poem for you

I cant believe Ive met a girl as lovely as you

cant seem to understand why your giving the attention that seem so true

as you told the things that no one knows and threat me like a flower among these thorns

you seem like a fairy in my old fairy tale books who will grant my wish for me to have my happiness in eternity



As the days went by and I get to know you more

I got this budding feeling that i cant seem to control;

as i voice these feelings that comes from within i find you building a barricade of walls

separating the two of us and it eventually make me feel small

the things i am hardly building shattered like a glass that i cant seem to hold.



As I try to pursue this things I'm still hoping that you will feel the same as you told me before

that feeling that makes me crumble as we talk in the night till the rays of the sun show.

though the reaching to be into your arms burned me into ashes still I'm waiting

as we continue to be friends till the end of the dawn.



Kachaka ng emote ko wahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment